Project finance is the funding of long-term infrastructure, industrial projects, and public services using a non-recourse or limited recourse financial structure. The debt and equity used to finance the project are paid back from the cash flow generated by the project.
We raise finance and capital for existing and upcoming new business entities, who want to expand their field of operations.
We have strong relationships with almost all Indian banks and institutions. This helps us to scout the market and organise the loans for our clients at the most competitive interest rates and optimum terms.
Our approach to organize project finance is as follows: (this should be made in the form of flowchart)
- Receipt of primary information from client
- Assessment of the project by our in-house team as regards viability and credit worthiness
- Preparation of business plan if not made earlier.
- Preparation of cash flows with sensitivity analysis
- Preparation of information memorandum
- Preparation of draft term sheet
- Selection of appropriate lenders who will be interested in funding the project
- Meetings and presentations with the lenders
- Receipt of sanction from the lenders
- Completion of Pre-disbursement conditions by the client
- Our team works as a bridge between the client and the lenders. They add speed to the process by anticipating and organising all data and process requirements of the lenders. They remain committed to the successful closure of a transaction.
- We have experience of organising project finance for renewables, power, infrastructure, power, food processing, manufacturing companies.